InMuseWorld

back for good
It is currently Dec 11th, '17, 15:10

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug 31st, '02, 22:00 
Muse-Emperor

he's a singer, a bit 'classic' rock, i know some songs but don't like them very much. The Hullabaloo song is: 'What's he building in there', it's at the live cd as track '0', so you have to rewind the first track (dead star) to get it. It's also on the dvd

Post subject:
Muse-Pimp

I still can't find the hidden track !!<br>if I start my cd I keep rewinding all the time but nothing happens and when I stop rewinding dead star starts!!<br><br><br>:( :( :(

Post subject:
Muse-Pimp

oh, cheers robin, you know everything! u rule!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 1st, '02, 10:52 
Muse-Pimp

who is he, att mentions him in a radio on interview, and he does the hidden song (which in my opinion is crap) at the start of hullabaloo, i cant find him on a search engine either, theres too many tom waits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 1st, '02, 22:00 
Muse-Emperor

dnt worry muse_fan, if ur a muse fan ull have the hullabaloo dvd which has it on there! :p

Post subject:
Muse-Star

I'm a muse fan but I dont have the DVD =) thats because I dont have the dvd player, maybe? But im gonna get it soon... even though it will cost me a lot of money.. i hope i can save up enough

Post subject:
Muse-Pimp

I don't have the dvd either because I don't have a dvd player!!<br>I wanted to buy one but my mam don't want me to buy one!!!!!<br>so I think I just have to wait until my mam want to buy one!!<br>hope it'll be soon!!!!!!

Post subject:
Muse-Citizen

okay muse_fan chill<br> <br> all you have to do is press start on CD2 just bfore deadstar starts just keep rewinding<br> until 'what's he building' comes on keep rewindin backwards the song should be<br> rewinding backwards play so you can hear it then when it's finished let go of rewind<br> and then it should come on! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 4th, '02, 22:00 
Muse-Star

You arent missing anything special if you cant listen to it. its just my opinion.. that song seems just pointless. thats because i dont understand a single word, perhaps?? mmm probably :D anyhow. i know matt and mates love tom waits, and this may be a good motivation for that song to be there. but i wouldnt even call it a song. aaaaawwwww hell im typing loads of random bullshit ok i'll stop ^_^<br>*needs to sleep*

Post subject:
Muse-Emperor

Tom Waits<br>Mule Variations (1999)<br>What's He Building?<br><br>-----------------------------------<br>What's he building in there? <br>What the hell is he building <br>In there? <br>He has subscriptions to those <br>Magazines... He never <br>Waves when he goes by <br>He's hiding something from <br>The rest of us... He's all <br>To himself... I think I know <br>Why... He took down the <br>Tire swing from the Peppertree <br>He has no children of his <br>Own you see... He has no dog <br>And he has no friends and <br>His lawn is dying... and <br>What about all those packages <br>He sends. What's he building in there? <br>With that hook light <br>On the stairs. What's he building <br>In there... I'll tell you one thing <br>He's not building a playhouse for <br>The children what's he building <br>In there? <br><br>Now what's that sound from under the door? <br>He's pounding nails into a <br>Hardwood floor... and I <br>Swear to god I heard someone <br>Moaning low... and I keep <br>Seeing the blue light of a <br>T.V. show... <br>He has a router <br>And a table saw... and you <br>Won't believe what Mr. Sticha saw <br>There's poison underneath the sink <br>Of course... But there's also <br>Enough formaldehyde to choke <br>A horse... What's he building <br>In there. What the hell is he <br>Building in there? I heard he <br>Has an ex-wife in some place <br>Called Mayors Income, Tennessee <br>And he used to have a <br>consulting business in Indonesia... <br>but what is he building in there? <br>What the hell is building in there? <br><br>He has no friends <br>But he gets a lot of mail <br>I'll bet he spent a little <br>Time in jail... <br>I heard he was up on the <br>Roof last night <br>Signaling with a flashlight <br>And what's that tune he's <br>Always whistling... <br>What's he building in there? <br>What's he building in there? <br><br>We have a right to know...

Post subject:
Muse-Pimp

I already did that!!!!I just keep rewinding and rewinding!!!<br>but I'll try it another time!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 5th, '02, 22:00 
Muse-Emperor

I bet the sales on DVD players went straight up after the muse and blur DVDs went out... but the sad thing is that they probably went up a lot more after the kylie monouge DVD came out... does she have a DVD??? You get the point. =) luv claire :*

Post subject:
Muse-Star

Aaaaahhhh Robin!!!!!!!! Thank youuuu =)))))))

Post subject:
Muse-Emperor

i think the song needs sum music, which would help it be more of a song, how about<br> these chords. . . a b c d e f g x 30<br>that wud sound nice with the lyrics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 11th, '02, 22:00 
Muse-Citizen

aww i can unerstand what he's saying especially on the headphones you can hear evryting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct 17th, '02, 22:00 
Muse-Messiah

Tom Waits is a freak. We heard a song of his on the radio about the 'Hey Diddle Diddle' nursery rhyme, and his voice is the graveliest gnarliest most painful to listen to voices I have ever heard. he's pretty weird, but not good weird.

Post subject: Re: tom waits?
PostPosted: Apr 11th, '08, 13:05 
Muse-Star

I like tom waits :) he has an amazing voice and great guitar skills :p

PostPosted: Apr 11th, '08, 18:35 
Muse-Messiah

woah old topic. But yeah, I love some of his work.
Bone Machine, Blood Money, SwordFishTrombones all good. :D

PostPosted: Apr 11th, '08, 22:45 
Muse-Knight

:gosh: Blast from the past this topic.

I only know Walzing Mathilda. :hum:

PostPosted: Sep 12th, '09, 20:49 
Muse-Emperor

Mule Variations, Alice, Bone Machine - brilliant albums.

He is just brilliant in general. Got a book with loads of interviews he has done, he is so strange and interesting.

PostPosted: Feb 28th, '10, 09:54 
Muse-Emperor

I start listening more and more to Tom Waits. His brilliance slowly unfolds to me. Check out these songs for sure: Martha (most famous song), Tom Traubert's blues, and "I hope I don't fall in love with you".

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '11, 20:49 
Muse-Messiah

Tom Waits is awesome. :)

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '11, 20:54 
Muse-Messiah

stating the obvious today? YES

PostPosted: Nov 3rd, '11, 15:23 
Muse-Messiah

This probably needs a bump. BUMP!