> Did you know?
Do we need to know this?
- Muse are an English band
- Muse was founded in a boring English village called Teignmouth, they were the last of some broken bands, and founded a group together
- They were in bands since their 12th
- Matts dad (George Bellamy) was the guitarist of the band "The Tornadoes". They had a nr1 hit named "Telstar" in 1962.
- Matt was born when his dad was about 36 years old.
- Before Showbiz, Muse has recorded 2 limited EP's, Called "the Muse EP" and "the muscle museum EP"
- Matt learnt to play the guitar by himself, and he thinks that's the best way to learn.
- Space Dementia was recorded in two separate parts then put together
- There's a secret tracks on Hullabaloo: "What's he building in there" by Tom Waits. You can get it by rewinding the first track (dead star) of CD2.
- Matt destroyed the very first site of Muse while he was trying to learn html (website-computer-language)
- Matt wanted to tatoo the veins on his arms. But his mother wished that he would stay the way he was made, and respected that and did not tatoo it.
- None of the muse band are originally from Devon.
- Matt writes all the songs.
- Matt played the piano before he played the guitar.
- Feeling good is an old song by Nina Simone, jazz.
- Muse are the best rock band in the world.